8 flour or gluten free tortilla rounds
½ cup low sodium marinara sauce
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 red bell pepper, sliced
½ red onion, sliced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
1 fresh tomato, sliced
1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to Broil Low
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or coated with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables
- Broil for 3 minutes
- Flip the veggies over.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes. Watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Warm tortillas in a damp paper towel in the microwave for 10-15 seconds
- Top 4 tortillas with 2 Tbsp marinara, ¼ cup cheese, ¼ cup cooked vegetables
- Place another tortilla on top of the veggies
- Cook each stuffed tortilla in a skillet, 4-5 min, turning half way through. Pizzadilla is done when the tortilla is browned, and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm!
Each serving: Approx. 370 calories, Protein 21g, Carb 58 g, Fat 13 g